If your are viewing this blog from a phone or tablet, go to the "Web Version" of this blog to view a table of contents and a list of endorsers.

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Endorsement from Adele Merrell

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'I ENDORSE RICHARD LUNT GREENLEE COUNTY SUPERVISOR'
Supervisor Richard Lunt is one of my many brother in laws.
Like Jarom, I have watched him come in from work grab a burrito and head out to help someone's animal, or even go to help someone in need. Whether it's just a listening ear or sitting with someone who has just got some bad news or someone who has lost or is losing a loved one. Richard has lived a life in service whether he is in the Supervisor seat or not he has served Greenlee County
Richard is one of the most honorable men I have ever known and I am grateful to have him as a friend and also as a member of my family.
Greenlee County is lucky to have a man of integrity like Richard Lunt serving as County Supervisor. I hope the voters will support his re-election.
Adele Merrell

No comments:

Post a Comment