If your are viewing this blog from a phone or tablet, go to the "Web Version" of this blog to view a table of contents and a list of endorsers.

Friday, March 4, 2016

Look what I started!

I would like to introduce you to my family.

My wife, Colleen Lunt, was raised here in Duncan.  We were high school sweethearts.  She has a bachelor's degree in Math Education and a master's degree in Educational Administration.  If you ask her, she will say her greatest accomplishment is her children.  You can see what a good job she has done.

My oldest son, Scott, on the left, was the medical provider at Dr. Lovett's office here in Duncan for two years.  He is now working as a provider at the federal prison in Safford.

Next from the left is my son, Travis.  He is going to college at Utah Valley University and is studying accounting.  Many of you may know him for his music.  He is an accomplished musician and composer. 

Will, the tall one in the back, works for the Arizona Highway Patrol.  He has the rank of sergeant and works in the central office in Phoenix.  He has been active in the 4-H program as a leader for the steer projects.

Next in the line is our son, Jarom.  He is a contractor in the Gila Valley and builds custom homes.  He has been very active in the Boy Scouts of America and Future Farmers of America youth programs there.  He is also active in many other civic organizations.  He is running for county supervisor of Graham County.

Sonya, our only daughter, is very busy raising a family in Morenci.  Her husband works for the Morenci School system.  She has a degree in Business Management and is raising a beautiful family of 4 children.

Last, but not least, is our son, Tony.  He is currently serving a mission for our church in Tokyo, Japan.  When he returns, he will be studying engineering at Eastern Arizona College.

I am very proud of my family.
I appreciate the love and support they give me. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow its good to see everyone grown up and leading such successful lives. I remember growing up with them and time flies. I know your a hard worker and a great man of integrity and would make a great supervisor. I can attest to that. Good luck Richard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love to know who wrote this. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Richard Lunt is one of the best men I know. He always has a smile on his face and takes the time to say hello. He has a heart of gold and is always available to help someone. Richard has strong morals and ethics! Good luck Richard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard Lunt is one of the best men I know. He always has a smile on his face and takes the time to say hello. He has a heart of gold and is always available to help someone. Richard has strong morals and ethics! Good luck Richard!

    ReplyDelete