If your are viewing this blog from a phone or tablet, go to the "Web Version" of this blog to view a table of contents and a list of endorsers.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Greenlee County Native

           I have been a resident of Greenlee County all my life.  I was born in Morenci a few minutes before my twin brother, Robert Lunt.  We attended Duncan schools with many of you - our friends.  I did leave for a few years to attend college and go on a mission for my church.  However, I kept my residency in Greenlee County.  I had the opportunity to live in other places, but I chose to live here in Greenlee County.  This is my home and where my heart is.
           A county supervisor faces different decisions at every meeting.  Part of my decision making process comes from knowing what other residents of Greenlee County want because I am one of you.
(This is a view of the Duncan valley.)

No comments:

Post a Comment