If your are viewing this blog from a phone or tablet, go to the "Web Version" of this blog to view a table of contents and a list of endorsers.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Right to Bear Arms

 
           Late the other night I got a call from my son telling me he and his brothers had been drawn for elk.  Hunting has been an important part of my family's life. It was an activity I could do with my sons and daughter that brought us closer together.  I cherish the many hours we spent together building memories and retelling them!
          The right to bear arms goes further than just the enjoyment of hunting.  It is our second amendment.  That means it was the second right our forefathers thought was important for us to have.  It was second only to our rights of freedom of speech and religion.  I will always support our right to bear arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment