If your are viewing this blog from a phone or tablet, go to the "Web Version" of this blog to view a table of contents and a list of endorsers.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Working Out Problems with I-10 Closures

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor
The ADOT district engineer, Bill Harmon, was able to come to Duncan and talk to us about our concerns when traffic is diverted through the city from I-10. We talked about safety and how to manage these types of events when they occur. Sheriff Sumner was in attendance at the meeting, and he also helped to facilitate as 24-hour police coverage for the entire county. I want to thank the Sheriff for all his work in these efforts. We may live in rural Arizona, but we should be prepared for emergencies if they ever develop, and I applaud those men and women who work to protect us each and everyday. I am thankful to work with these folks and will do my best to keep our communities and county safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment