If your are viewing this blog from a phone or tablet, go to the "Web Version" of this blog to view a table of contents and a list of endorsers.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Lobbying at the Capitol

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and suit
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature
Busy week as I made my way to the AZ State Capitol for a series of meetings. Met with my friend Representative Drew John who is now representing us at the Capitol, and was a former County Supervisor in Graham County. Rep. John and I discussed issues important to county government that are moving through the legislature. We have been able to support bills that are important to our county, as well as oppose bills that will have a negative impact on our state and region. I was also able to meet with State Mine Inspector, Joe Hart, and I consistently remind him of the important role that mines play in Greenlee County. It was a great few days of meetings, and I am thankful for my relationships with state leaders. It is my goal to keep our county healthy and prosperous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment